Contribute to the creation of trails and parks in the River Region
Support from our business community is critical for us to continue the development of major projects like the River Region Trail Network and Cypress Nature Park as well as smaller improvements to pedestrian infrastructure in our neighborhoods.
Investing in quality of life is good for business!
Online giving is just one way that businesses can support River Region Trails. If you prefer to contribute via an alternate method or have questions about sponsorship, please call Will O'Connor at 334-544-1352.
River Region Trails, Inc. is committed to developing a network of bicycle and pedestrian greenways, parks, and outdoor resources in the River Region. The organization coordinates the efforts of citizens, corporate partners, and local governments to plan, fund, and develop natural space for public use, which will invariably have a positive impact on community health, quality of life, economic development, transportation, and neighborhood connectivity.
Our current projects include development of the River Region Trail Network, Cypress Nature Park, and walk-ability improvements in neighborhoods. These efforts will have a positive impact on the community in many ways, including:
- Community Health and Wellness – Promoting Active Lifestyle
- Quality of Life – Recreation, Connection to Nature, Engaged Community
- Economic spark – New investment for the entire region, particularly underserved communities
- Alternative Transportation options – Safe Walk and Bike Infrastructure
- Tourism and Recruitment – Creating Reasons for People to Visit and Stay
- Neighborhood Connection and Equality – Bringing Citizens of the Area together
- Education – Cypress Nature Park and outdoor classroom experiences